Required Ad-Sizes for Native ads - Big
< 55 Character long (For English)
< 45 Character long (For Regional)
- Impression and Click trackers are supported
- 3rd party TAGS are not supported
- GIF banner is not supported
- Accepted for static banners – Publisher hosted only
Terms & Conditions
Ad Formats (Reach & Frequency)
- Content production, Banner creation (Image/GIF/HTML) and translation costs are not included above (production lead time per asset is 5 days)
- Commitments cannot be given on CTR, VTR, C2V, SOV or any other delivery or performance metrics
- Every level of targeting will attract 20% premium over base rate
Third-party Ad Serving
- All estimated impressions in this Rate Card are for campaigns which are hosted & delivered through the Dailyhunt ad platform.
- Campaigns served through 3rd party ad serving platforms can expect up to 30% to 40% drop in impressions due to the difference in Ad servers' counting methodologies.
- In cases of a campaign hosted on a 3rd party ad server and running as a Programmatic Guaranteed (PG) deal through DFP (4th party), please anticipate up to 40% of impressions drop due to the difference in Ad servers counting methodologies and delivery lags.
- Billing will be on Dailyhunt reports only.
- Current accepted 3rd party trackers are MOAT, DCM, Sizmek, Nielsen DAR, AdForm, Singular, Appsflyer, branch.io, Lifesight & Near. Any new third party trackers could require an additional lead time, which would be communicated on a case by case basis.
- Third Party (TP) ad server logins needs to be enabled for Dailyhunt team to ensure optimized delivery of campaigns from Day1 or TP reports to be shared with Dailyhunt team from Day1. If the TP reports are unavailable, Dailyhunt assumes that the delivery is accurately captured and there are no issues.
Timelines, Deadlines and Go-live requirements
- All the creative assets should be as per Dailyhunt ad-specifications (Refer link below for Dailyhunt Ad Specifications)
- Lead time of 2 working days, for both signed RO and assets, to be adhered to ensure successful and timely launch and delivery of the campaigns.
- Signed RO, containing the complete order / media plan is mandatory to take the campaign live.